AWFNJ Annual Conference
March 14-15, 2014
The 2014 Annual Animal Welfare & Care Conference will be held at the Ocean Place Resort and Spa on
March 14 - 15, 2014. Early Bird Registration is now OPEN! To view the full conference schedule visit our website. Deadline for discounted rates is February 1. To purchase tickets CLICK HERE!
Workshop Topics include:
- Inappropriate elimination issues for cats
- How to handle wildlife calls
- How to tell if a cat is feral or friendly
- The roles of animal welfare agencies
- How to start a successful friends of group
- Surrender prevention
- Sustainable Jersey
- and much more!!
This year we are offering a pre-conference “working” seminar on the “Train to Adopt” program on March 13 at the Ocean Place Resort and Spa. This special workshop will give attendees to the opportunity to train a shelter dog under the guidance of experienced dog trainer, Karen Owens. Due to the nature of the workshop, attendance is limited, so sign up early.