Donate Your Vehicle and Help Homeless Animals

May 10, 2010

Are you thinking of selling or even junking your old car, motorcycle, truck, RV, or boat? 

Why not donate it to PASS (The Parsippany Animal Supporters Society)? 

Current registration is not required and free towing is available.

Classics to Clunkers, running or not.

We do everything for you and you’ll receive a tax deduction for your donation.

Help us meet our financial needs, so we can help these loving animals!
Your unwanted car, motorcycle, truck, RV, or boat donation can make a big difference for homeless pets.

To get rolling, all you have to do is –
•   Complete and fax the Vehicle Donation form to 973-884-3069.
•   Or, if you prefer, you may email the form to
          Please put “Car Donation” in the subject line
•   You will be contacted within four business days at the latest.

For more information and a donation form, visit our website –, click on the “How to Help” page, and select “Donate a Car.”